Stay at KVSC
KVSC invites members and their guests, both individual and groups, to stay at our lodge during the non-ski season months, from early October to late May. Contact KVSC’s Booking Officer, Bridget Doyle by email [email protected] to secure your accommodation at our conveniently located, family friendly, self-catering lodge.
Members' Booking Procedure
• Please use the booking form for all bookings
• Tentative/pencilled reservations can be made by email
• Once our Booking Officer has replied to confirm availability, the booking can be finalised with payment by direct bank deposit or cheque to the above address
• Any member requiring a receipt for accommodation please include a stamped self addressed envelope with booking form
Members are reminded of the following
• Members must make bookings before staying at the lodge
• Bookings cannot be confirmed without a deposit (see Booking Rules)
• A deposit of $15 per person per night is required
• All monies must be paid 28 days prior to the date of arrival
• Notice of cancellation must be given at least 28 days in advance
• Shareholders are responsible for any monies incurred as a result of late cancellations
• Bedrooms are to be cleared by midday and the living areas cleaned and available for incoming members by 2:00pm (see Moving Out Checklist)
Note: Our reciprocal arrangement with other lodges entitles KVSC members to access accommodation at those lodges if we are fully booked and beds are available elsewhere. Contact the Booking Officer for details.
1 April with our Booking Officer, Bridget Doyle. Email [email protected]
|2019*||Member per night||Guest per night||Child 14 and under|
|2019-20||Member per night||Guest per night||Child 14 and under|
|Any Day||$15 Adult or Child||$35 Adult Guest||$20 Guest Child|
* Winter season begins on the Friday at the commencement of the Queen’s Birthday long weekend in June. The winter season will close when advertised by Falls Creek Resort Management.
Beds are fitted with electric blankets, pillows and doona (with cover).You need bring only your own linen, towel and bathmat, and of course toiletries. An extensive range of basic food and supplies is provided as part of your stay at KVSC. You need mainly fresh food such as meat, vegetables, fruit and dairy produce.
See the list of stores provided (PDF) to help plan your shopping.
Naturally, you’ll need to bring your own sporting or recreational gear, depending on the season and your reason for visiting Falls Creek. Quite a lot of equipment can be hired in the village.